Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's been a while

Hey, welcome back!  I've been working a lot & I've had a really hard time posting the last couple of weeks but its great to get back.  Despite the crazy hours lately, I really feel like God has been working on me a lot lately.  I have also decided that that's good because I probably need a lot of work done.  One thing He has been working on me with is what Christ talks about in Matt. 28:19.  "Therefore, go & make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, & the Son, & the Holy Spirit".  I've not really been a think inside the box type person & I think that it might be time to get out of the box or comfort zone in order to follow Christs command.  We can't just keep waiting on people to come to church to learn about Christ.  For whatever reason, there are a lot of people who just don't see the need to be in Church.  We are going to have to be about reaching people outside the walls of the church in order to bring them to a relationship with Christ.  We do this by our actions daily, by showing Christs love to them daily, basically by walking the walk.  We do this by asking God to move through us to reach others & by praying for opportunities to share Him with others.  The world is hungry for what Christ has to offer but if we don't show it to them, they will have no idea that they need Him.  I really feel like God is preparing me to go out & make disciples of Him & for me to share Him with others.  I also believe that we all need to be out doing that daily.  It's time.  So please pray for me as I seek what it is God has for me to do & I will pray for you that He shows you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment