Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Strength In Numbers

The verse for today comes from my wife & from personal experience over the last few weeks.  It's from Matt. 18:19 "I also tell you this: if two of you agree on earth concerning anything you ask, My Father in heaven will do it for you. " My wife suggested to some of us that we do a "prayer walk" weekly around different places which a friend & I just got done doing for the first time.  It was an awesome experience & I'm excited to see what God is going to do with it.  There was two of us which means God was there with us because the next verse says He is there with us when two or three are gathered together.  When God is involved there is great power.  Also over the last few weeks it has been amazing to me how many people have told me that they are praying for me.  I can never express the gratitude & humility I feel over that.  I want you to know as I go for surgery, I will be thinking of all of you praying, the angels in the room, & Gods healing power flowing through me. I really believe that a lot of things would change if we would start praying & agreeing together & declaring Gods word.  So today I want to encourage you that if you think "all" you are able to do is pray, find someone to agree with you, pray in the power of Jesus name, & watch with expectancy how God works in the situation.  Never underestimate the power of prayer & especially when there's more than one praying for God to move in a situation or on someone's behalf.  From one who is on the receiving end of the power of those prayers, thank you & keep it up, Gods working!

No comments:

Post a Comment