Sunday, September 15, 2013

Time to choose

But if you refuse to serve The Lord, then choose today whom you will serve.  Would you prefer the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates?  Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me & my family, we will serve The Lord (Josh. 24:15 NLT)

I believe that this applies just as much today as it did when Joshua spoke it.  Who are you following & serving?  Are you going to teach your kids about Christ or are you going to let the world teach them something else?  I also believe that indecision is a decision.  We can't keep waiting & putting it off.  Is God important enough for you to put Him first & serve Him?  Is it lip service or a true relationship?  Joshua remembered Gods faithfulness & he knew who he was going to serve.  I have seen Gods faithfulness & I know who I am going to serve.  The time is now.  I can keep telling you about Gods faithfulness or you can experience it for yourself.  Trust me, experiencing it is a lot better than hearing about it.  So the choice is up to you, there is no room for indecision.

No comments:

Post a Comment