Sunday, September 8, 2013

Work Through Me

We each have a work to do.  I totally believe that if you are here on planet earth, God is asking you to do something.  Phillipians 2:13 says" For God is working in you, giving you the desire & power to do what pleases Him".  I believe God gives us the desire to do what meh wants us to do.  I never had a desire for ministry until a couple of years ago.  All of a sudden the desire was there & doors began opening.  And never did I think I would be able to put together sermons & speak in front of people.  The ONLY way I have been able to do that is because of Gods power working through me.  He speaks through me & has done a lot of remodeling on me.  He has removed some things, added others, & built on still others.  He doesn't usually take the most qualified but He will keep working on you to do His work as long as you will be available.  The world needs more people to be available.  I truly believe that God can turn things around if we will step up & say "use me".  He will give you abilities you never knew you had.  And then through you, He can do amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment