Monday, January 21, 2013

A new thing

Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; will you not be aware of it?  I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the dessert.  (Is. 43:19 NASB)

I preached on this yesterday & it's really been on my heart lately.  I really feel like God wants to do a new thing in our lives & in our country.  I think a lot of people have "settled" on the idea that our best days are behind us.  I think God is looking to do that "new thing" but we have to have a vision for it.  I don't think we're thinking & expecting big enough.  God is a big God  Who can do big things.  We have been talking about faith & now I would like to talk to you about vision.  We need to take our faith & get Gods  vision of what HE wants to do.  God can take nothing & do everything.  Expect God to move!  Ask Him for His vision for you.  Take off the limits!  Seek His vision for your life with all your heart.  Be the spark to begin the spread of Gods vision, love, & hope to everyone around you.  I want to encourage you ( & me) to be part of the "new thing".

No comments:

Post a Comment