Wednesday, January 23, 2013

All you've got

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. (Col. 3:17 NIV)

After we have Gods vision for our life & weve been moved to action, we must do it with everything we have.  Gods not big on half-way or good enough to get by.  Continue to seek Gods will & don't be afraid to get in & work.  Thank Him for the opportunity.  There are countless opportunities for us to find what God wants us to do & if were faithful to do it He will bless the work as well as us.  Don't get up to heaven & say "man I wish I would have done more, I wish I would have told that person about Christ.  Do it today!  If you missed an opportunity as we all do sometimes, ask for another chance.  God loves & rewards willingness.  I'll say it again, be the difference!  If you do Gods work wholeheartedly, the reward will always be worth it.  The work may seem bigger than you & I hope it is because that's when God will take your efforts & abilities & multiply them infinitely.  Give God everything you've got, He loved you enough to give you everything He had!

No comments:

Post a Comment