Sunday, January 13, 2013

God is God

Being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised (Rom. 4:21 NIV)

For the next few editions of the blog I would like to discuss faith.  I think that this verse says exactly what faith is.  That God is God & He can do what He has promised.  I have to admit I believe this with all my heart but this doesn't stop me from asking sometimes " but what if this happens".  Well today I think about this verse & it gives me the answer.  If "this" happens, God is still God & He is still going to do what He's promised.  I'm not asked to fix every situation or be in control of every situation but I am asked to have faith that God will.  If I will have that faith God can move on my behalf.  He loves someone having that kind of faith & doing the impossible because then it can only be from Him.  He also loves for you to have faith in Him for the day to day because that's what begins building your faith.  So let's begin to grow  release our faith & watch God be God.

No comments:

Post a Comment