Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Don't be surprised

Meanwhile, Peter continued knocking.  When they finally opened the door & saw Him, they were amazed (Acts 12:16 NLT)

So the people then weren't much different than we are a lot of times today.  They were praying for Peter to be released but they were amazed when it happened.  How many times do we do that?  Kind of like "wow God really heard me & did that".  We need to be more expectant!  One thing you need to know is when I write something it's because God is talking to me about it. I am really praying for an opportunity in ministry right now.  It's really on my heart to encourage people, reach people, & share Gods word.  I would love to be able to do this full time but I might not always expect that answer.  I need to be looking for that answer each day.  Maybe you have something similar in your life.  Something you're really praying about & maybe you just need the expectancy to go with it.  Expect God to move & open that door!  If you will I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment