Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Christ in me

I have been crucified with Christ; &it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; & the life which now I live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me & gave himself up for me (Gal. 2:20 NASB)

Christ died on the cross for our sins so that we could have eternal life with Him.  If you haven't accepted that gift yet, please do so today. Just ask Him to forgive your sins, for Him to be your Lord & Savior & for Him to take over your life.  When He was on the cross, He took our sins, defeats, past, sickness, &failures to the cross with Him.  When He rose again, He gave us the victory over all of that.  Also, I believe He took our desires to the cross with Him so that we would have His desires.  If we are Christians, we have given up what we want to do for what He wants us to do.  We know if He loved us enough to die for us, He wants the best for us.  Because of what He did for us, we can live boldly & victoriously.  Whatever has been holding you back, He has taken to the cross & said "it is finished." he suffered for our freedom.  Take advantage of that gift & live life to the fullest.  He took our past & made us new so there's nothing to hold you back from doing His work.

No comments:

Post a Comment