Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ignore the "hypocrite" & meet God

Create in me a clean heart, O God & renew a steadfast spirit within me.  Do not cast me away from your presence & do not take away your Holy Spirit from me.  Restore to me the joy of Your salvation & sustain me with a willing spirit.  Then I will teach transgressors your ways & sinners will be converted to You (Ps. 51: 10-13)

Today if you get the opportunity Togo to church, please take it.  Not everyone will have that chance. When you go, ignore the "hypocrite" in the other pew.  Don't worry about what someone else is wearing, who took your seat, ot your parking spot.  Don't fight on the way there. Don't get upset because the pastor spoke too long, & don't worry about who he is preaching to.  Just go to meet Christ, He's the reason you're supposed to be there anyway.  Ask God to create a clean heart in you & to renew your spirit to do His work.  Go expecting God to move I your life.  Go to be in Gods presence.  Go to worship the King of Kings. Get rid of all the distractions & excuses & get your focus back on Christ today.  Pray this passage over yourself today before you enter His house.  He wants willing, available people to do great things.  Why not you?

No comments:

Post a Comment