Saturday, April 20, 2013

Still strong enough

I am as,strong now as I was when Moses sent me on that journey, & I can still travel & fight as well as I could then (Joshua 14:11 NLT)

What a great attitude! That I think was one of Caleb's strengths, he trusted in Gods power.  He along with Joshua were the only two spies who thought they could go int the Promised Land that God had promised them.  Here he was elderly & wanted the land that had been promised to him, even though it was inhabited by giants.  But Caleb was not afraid because he knew God had promised it & God would give him the ability to do it.  There's a lesson to be learned there.  We need to have the attitude of Caleb.  Don't let age, giants, fears, disease,doubt, debt, or past detour you from what God had promised.  If God promised it, it's done.  Let that courage well up within you.  Those giants are no match for Almighty God!  He says "Enter the land, I have given you the victory!" What has God promised you?  If you don't know, pray &get in His word, He'll show you.  Then get a dose of Caleb's spirit & claim what God has promised you!

No comments:

Post a Comment