Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christs loving arms

When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.  (Ps. 94:19 NLT)

Satan loves nothing more than to fill our minds with doubt.  How am I going to pay the bills?  Does God love me?  How am I going to overcome that obstacle?  What's the future going to be like?  Many, many doubts & questions that Satan is more than happy to give us.  But this verse gives me a picture.  I'm sitting at a table filled with worry when Christ comes up behind me, puts His arms around me & says " I love you and it's going to be alright" .  My focus changes from worry to refreshment.  I low He loves me& He is working out what is best for me. He's not a distant far off God but He's one close enough to hold me when I need it.  He is a God of comfort, restoration, hope, & cheer.  So next time the doubts come think of that picture & just sit there with God.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for your blog ministry! I'm going to post the link to your blog on mine! May God bless your work here!

    ReplyDelete