Monday, December 10, 2012

Let me know you

Ow therefore, I pray to you, if  I have found favor in your sight, let me know your ways that I may know you, so that I may find favor in your sight.  Consider too, that this nation is your people.  (Ex.  33:13 NASB)

Sometimes we think we know the path to get where we want to go.  But sometimes God has other plans.  What we need to seek is to know what God wants to do in us & to know Him more.  You see it isn't enough to just pray the prayer.  There needs to be a change in us.  We need to continually learn more about God.  As we do that we can trust Him more, put His will first, & accomplish our purpose.  God wants us to know Him better everyday.  He is not trying to hide from us.  When we know Him better we learn to rely on His power & His resources which are much greater than ours.  He will take "weak ordinary" people to accomplish His great purpose because then it shows His power & nature.  So seek Him daily.  Wise men do still seek Him.  He's the best friend you'll ever have,

No comments:

Post a Comment