Friday, December 28, 2012

Encourage

Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing (1 Thess. 5:11 NASB)t


Step 8 is encourage.  I don't know about you but I can always use more encouragement.  Sometimes you just need somebody to tell you you can do it.  I have had a couple of times in my life when I had a lot of people & "experts" telling me I couldn't overcome certain obstacles & I just needed one person to tell me I could.  Fortunately, God sent me the people I needed & they gave me the encouragement I needed.  You might be the person God is wanting to use to give someone that lift that they need.  It might be a simple word,phone call, letter, visit, etc. .  People often get way to much of being torn down & a little encouragement produces great results.  Encouragement multiplies.  It spreads rapidly.  Look for the good in others & take every opportunity to encourage them.

No comments:

Post a Comment