Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Forgive

But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins (Matt. 6:15 NLT)

Key 3- forgive.  I think first of all you have to forgive yourself.  If you're holding on to something you've done in the past even though you have asked God to forgive you,you are wasting your time.  When God forgives, He forgets.  If Hes forgotten it why do we remember?  Secondly forgive others.  It says if we don't, God won't forgive us.  I don't know about you but I definitely want His forgiveness.  I not only want it, I need it.  The third part of forgiveness is asking others for forgiveness when necessary.  We all mess up sometimes.  If we need to ask God for forgiveness, ask. If we need forgiveness from someone else, ask.  If we'll practice forgiveness, it will take a huge burden off of us.  That sounds like it is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment