Friday, January 10, 2014

Have Confidence

Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy & find grace to help us in our time of need.  (Heb. 4:16 NIV)

When we speak to God, how do we approach Him?  Do we come before Him not wanting to ask Him for too much?  Maybe we think that we are bothering Him.  Now I want you to understand that I believe we should approach Him with all reverence& humility but I don't think He wants us to approach Him doubting He can do what Hes promised.  I want my kids to respect me but still knowing that I will help them with everything in my power & knowing that I love them.  If I want to do that for them, how much more does Almighty God want that for us. Christ said to let the little children come unto Me.  If we have made Jesus Lord of our life, that's who we are to God, His children.  Go to Him.  Believe in Him.  Trust Him.  Climb up in His lap & say "Daddy, I love you & I need your help".  That's exactly what Hes waiting for.  Approach with confidence.  Confidence that He is who He says He is, He can do what He says He can do, & He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment