Friday, January 3, 2014

Unsettled

See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?  (Is. 43:19 NIV)

I don't know about you but every once in a while you just feel unsettled.  I have felt that way lately & it feels kind of like a stirring from God.  It's an excitement, anticipation, & a feeling of expectancy. It's that feeling of God getting ready to do a new thing. I believe God still does new things, things that we haven't seen before.  I believe we are getting ready to see that. I believe God is getting ready to do a new thing in my life but I also believe God is getting ready to do a new thing in the church & the world. I believe His Spirit has begun to move & stir people to do His work in a way that we haven't seen. I think it has been bubbling for some time & now I think we are getting ready to see the results. I'm excited.  I hope you are. I hope you are expecting it & I hope you are going to be a part of it.  God has a work for you to do.  He has a work for all of us to do.  Keep praying.  Keep seeking & keep working.  God is ready to do a new thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment