Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Through Me

Jesus answered, " I am the way & the truth & the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me.  (John 14:6 NIV)

As I write this blog, first & foremost my concern is speaking what I feel God has laid upon my heart. I feel that if I had something that I truly believed someone needed to help them out with something & didn't offer it to them, that would be horrible of me.  Having said that, I believe the most important thing someone needs is to be able to spend eternity with Jesus Christ.  This verse says that the way to do that is to go through Jesus Christ.  He loves you.  He came to save you.  He is also the truth.  He didn't say He was politically correct, but He did say He was the truth.  His word is truth.  You can trust it, follow it, & rely on it.  And making Him Lord of your life brings life here on earth as well as eternal life.  Ask Him for forgiveness of your sins.  Believe in Him as the Son of God & make Him Lord of your life.  You can take care of that anytime, anywhere.  It will be the best decision you will ever make.

No comments:

Post a Comment