Monday, October 14, 2013

Spread the Message

Finally brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly & be honored, just as it was with you. (2Thess. 3:1 NIV)

Alright, it's confession time.  When I started this blog, I did so because I had a great concern that people didn't know Gods message.  I had a frat concern for people today needing that message. In the midst of all the fighting & violence, people need to know the God of love & peace.  In a world of hopefulness, people need to know that Christ is our hope. But I saw kids growing up who didn't know my God.  They didn't know the stories of the bible & that they appliesd to them.  I hope today to encourage, teach the bible stories, & remind people that Gods word is for them.  Please pray that Christs message spreads & I pray that you come to understand Christs love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment