Friday, December 13, 2013

Are You Ready

Be alert, be present.  I'm about to do something brand-new. It's bursting out!  Don't you see it?  There it is!  I'm making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands.  (Is. 43:19 Message)

I believe God is ready to do something new.  I believe that God is ready to pour out new blessings, new opportunities, & new growth.  This has been a year of facing some of my fears some of which were much bigger than I wanted to face. However, I have felt that as I faced these giants, that doing so was to prepare me for new things.  I believe that this coming year is the year of breakthroughs.  I would like to encourage you that God wants to do the same for you.  If you feel like you're in the desert or the badlands right now, know that God is even right now providing roads & rivers just when & where you need them.  There is no place that His mercies cannot reach you.  Get the vision that God has for your life.  Be alert for the new thing God is going to do in & through you.  God has something so big that it's bursting out.  It's new & not been done before.  God has great plans for you.  If you can't see it now, keep looking for it, keep being faithful & expectant. I'm looking forward to the breakthroughs that are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment