Sunday, December 1, 2013

Walking on Water

Then Peter called to Him, "Lord if it's really You, tell me to come to You, walking on water" (Matthew 14:28 NLT)

We need some water walkers.  We need some people who can ignore the waves & the wind & focus on the face of Jesus Christ & step out of the boat.  There is a need for people with the faith in Jesus Christ who are willing to step out & believe that with God we can do something bigger than ourselves.  Peter couldn't walk on the water on his own but with Christ he could. Christ can still use us to do that today.  Don't try to walk on water without Christ, you will sink.  But with Christ you can walk on top of the waves.  We need to put action to our faith.  It's not enough to say the right words at church, post the posts about God being able to do anything, or quoting Phillipians 4:13 if we won't move in response.  I want to have that much faith. I want you to have that much faith.  I want faith that causes me to move & to do things greater than me.  I want to be a water walker.  So I ask you to join with me.  Tell the waves that your God is bigger than they are & that you are stepping out to accomplish things only God could do through you.  Pray big!  Believe big!  Let God move mightily in your life.  Just think what a group of water walkers can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment