Tuesday, March 5, 2013

His blessings are chasing you down

Surely Your goodness & unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, & I will live in the house of the Lord forever (Ps. 23:6 NLT)

I believe this is how God wants us to live.  We should be believing that Gods "goodness & unfailing love" are chasing us down EVERY day.  He doesn't say once in a while, He says "all the days of my life." we need to wake up each morning looking for that goodness & love.  I don't know about you but if Gods goodness & love are pursuing me, I am going to do my best to make sure they catch me.  Expect good things!  Expect Gods favor!  When you are looking for the good in your day & in other people, it has a way of showing up.  Expect people to be good to you.  When you do, people will seem nicer & you will not be as easily offended.  Also, when you're looking for Gods blessings, you have less time to complain, grumble, & be upset.  So today, Gods blessings are chasing you down & you wont be able to get away from them!  Enjoy Gods goodness & His unfailing love.  He has them ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment