Sunday, March 10, 2013

Know my heart

Search me, O God & know my heart; test me & know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me, & lead me in the way everlasting (Ps. 139: 23 & 24 NIV)

This is a big part of getting serious about your relationship with Christ.  When you get to the point where you ask God to search you & know your heart.  When you get there, don't just ask it once, ask it daily.  You want all the negative stuff out.  It's holding you back & keeping you from everything God has for you. The more we seek a closer relationship with Christ, the more we need to ask God to remove anything between us & Him.  It could be a temptation, addiction, doubt, fear, anything contrary to Gods character.  If you ask,God will reveal them to you.  He might convict you, it might be through His word, a message, a word from a Christian friend, etc..  The key is you have to be open to HIS leading & be willing to remove yourself from defending your flaws. You have to want to be more like Christ than you want to defend what flaws God reveals to you.  So I encourage you to pray this today & begin your transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment