Friday, March 22, 2013

Uncover your light

No one lights a lamp & then covers it with a bowl or hides it under a bed. A lamp is placed on a stand, where it's light can be seen by all who enter the house. (Lk. 8:16 NLT)

Did you accept Jesus as your Lord & Savior & then put the bowl over the light?  Have you bottled up that love, hope,& joy that entered your life at that moment?  This blog is meant to encourage but today I am asking you to do something.  Today I'm asking you to take that bowl off your Light. Don't hide it.  I want you to find someone to share Christ & His love with.  I want you to encourage someone. I want you to pray for someone. I want you to help me spread Gods word. I want my Light to shine & yours to shine to.  That's how we are going to make a difference.  If we can join together & work together the Light can shine like never before.  We can spread it all over. If you don't feel comfortable doing it, please share my blog with someone.  I would love for you to.  I need your help. I really believe we have to be the difference. We can't do it but God can.  Let the Light shine!  If you want things to be different, WE have to shine the light!  So today I'm asking you to be the difference. It will take all of us.  If we will share Christ & shine His light, if we will all get involved & share to one person, revival can & will happen.  We have to pass it from one person to the next & on & on. Are you through hiding your light?  I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment