Tuesday, March 19, 2013

They will not conquer you

They will fight against you like an attacking army, but I will make you as secure as a fortified wall of bronze.  They will not conquer you, for I am with you to protect & rescue you!  I, the Lord have spoken!  (Jer.  15:20 NLT)

Today I have kind of felt like I was being attacked by that attacking army.  God says they will not conquer me.  That "army" is nothing compared to my Protector & Rescueor.  Maybe you feel like that sometimes or are going through that now.  Trust God to protect you & rescue you.  Know that if circumstances are coming against you it's Satan trying to keep you from the victory God has in store for you.  Be strong!  We have work to do & don't let Satans distractions stop you from that.  We talked last night that God will restore you if you return to Him.  Tonight He says He will make you secure, He will protect you, & rescue you.  And the neat thing is, he caps it all off saying," I, the Lord have spoken!". Not a lot needing to be said after that.  It's settled!  So if that army of circumstances comes against you, know you are the victor through Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment