Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Approval of God

Obviously, I'm not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christs servant (Gal. 1:10 NLT)

Often we allow other well meaning people's voices interfere with Gods voice.  We don't want to let them down, we want tolerate others, or maybe were afraid of looking stupid.  It's good to seek wise counsel but ultimately we need to seek Gods voice.  I want to do ministry more than anything. I am truly seeking Gods voice.  But once again tonight I was told I had to go back to school in order to be "qualified".  If I felt like that was what Godwanted me to do, I absolutely would.  However, I believe God has qualified me & will put me where He needs me.  I am absolutely trying to become more knowledgeable about Gods word & I have some great mentors.  But I have to remember that even if the whole world is shouting something different, I have to listen to God. People will try to help you but you have to remember God gave YOU His personal plan for YOU.  The people giving advice often aren't given the plan God has for you.  Spend time listening for Gods voice.  Learn to recognize it & follow it no matter the other voices around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment