Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pray together

But we will devote ourselves to prayer & to the ministry of the word (Acts 6:4 NASB)

National Dayof Prayer.  I spent time talking to God today & I spent time listening.  One thing that is so great about National Day of Prayer is Christians praying together.  I think now like never before, we as Christians need to be paring together.  We need to be praying for revival, our leadership, forgiveness, courage, & situations in the world.  Pray for our kids that they will be strong & follow Christ.  Pray that we represent Christ.  As we pray, the Holy Spirit will move us to action.  Really talk to God & really listen.  Pray for Him to open an opportunity for ministry for you. Ask Him ow you can make a difference.  I hope you took time to talk to God & I hope you do it daily.  Find a prayer partner to pray in agreement with God with.  Pray together for the things I listed above & spread this challenge to pray together to other Christians.  If we can come together as Christians & really pray together, I believe there will be a great movement from God!  Find someone, pray with me, pray for God to move & let today be the beginning of something big!

No comments:

Post a Comment