Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Looking to God

O our God, won't you stop them?  We are powerless against this mighty army that is about to attack us.  We do not know what to do, but we are looking to You for help (2 Chr. 20:12 NLT)

I don't know about you but sometimes I feel tht way.  Kind of like there's so much going on & so much to figure out & I'm just sitting there saying "Lord, I just don't know what to do." But for me the comforting & calming part of it all is I can look to God for help.  I had kind of thought at this point in my life, my life would be a little more settled.  I'm not always the most patient & I always want to figure things out & therefore, I think God is working on me with both things.  God wants me to look to Him for help.  I think in all of the things going on around me, He's trying to get me to understand that He is more than able to deal with it all. Maybe He's telling you the same thing.  Whatever is coming against you, no matter how overwhelmed you feel, God is still God & He's more than enough.  If we will start looking to Him, He will act on our behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment