Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Intro

So I felt like God was saying it was time for a new direction for this blog.  I feel that it still has to be Christ centered.  The challenge has been to follow Gods lead & not get caught up doing my own thing.  I have made some cosmetic changes to it (thanks to my wife) while also trying to make it easier to share.  I wanted it to be easy to share because that's how Gods word will spread.  Then it was to decide what Gods purpose was for the blog.  I feel that it is to encourage, educate, & motivate.  I'm not exactly sure where it's going to lead but God does.  I feel like God has been showing me something & Ive found out that many others are dealing with it as well.  The title of this journey is going to be -The Journey of An "Unqualified" Christian.  It will take us through many bible stories, personal stories, & story of others.  All in an effort to show how Gods word applies to us.  There will also be a promise of the week.  I encourage you to claim it, memorize it, & live it each week.  He has many promises for us if we will just claim them.  I also encourage you to feel free to send comments. One other thing I felt needed to be included is the plan of salvation.  I will put it on the blog.  I'm excited about where God is going to take us so please join me on this journey.  I believe God is going to do great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment