Wednesday, May 8, 2013

God will not fail you

So if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing what is right,& trust your lives to the God who created you, for He will never fail you (1 Peter 4:19 NLT)

I realize I'm not old but I think today at least like I've never seen before, the world has tried to make it increasingly more difficult to call yourself a Christian.  It seems like just the term Christian offends a lot of people.  And I think mainly Satan has been working overtime on Christians.  It seems like a lot of Christians I've talked to lately are going through multiple struggles.  Don't get discouraged & don't give up.  God will not fail you in your struggle.  Keep on following God.  Keep standing strong in Him.  The world needs you to be the example.  We need to show love, stand on Gods word, & spread hope.  Suffering will come, but it's only temporary.  Remember, God will not fail you.  He loves you & you're His child.  He will bring you through the suffering stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment