Saturday, June 8, 2013

Expect

I find myself oftentimes thinking "o.k. God I've got the plan.". It always seems so easy to me.  If God will just work things out this way then my desired results will work out.  But Isiah 55:8 says"My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts & My ways are far beyond anything you could imagine." That's Gods reminder to us that there's no point in trying to figure out things, we just need to trust Him.  Occasionally , I find myself thinking this doesn't bake any sense.  Gods not worried about that either.  He wants what's best for us, not always what makes sense to us.  It says His ways are far beyond what we can imagine.  Our plans that seem so good to us may be exactly that, good.  He doesn't want "good" for us, He wants best.  He doesn't want us to settle but He wants us to have everything He has prepared fir us.  We need to start asking more what Gods plan is for us & following it & spend less time telling Him our plans.  So in the next section we are going to be taking a look at some people who followed Gods plan even when it didn't seem to make sense.  Hopefully it will help us follow God in our own lives even when things don't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment