Monday, June 24, 2013

Not about me

For God to truly use the unqualified, we have to realize we are not capable but we belong to Someone who is . It says in John 3:30 (NLT) that " He must become greater & greater, & I must become less & less." If we start relying on what we can do, it is a short list.  But if we rely on God to work through us there is no limit to what can be done.  I know when I talk to someone about Christ or go somewhere to preach, it's not about me.  I don't have the ability to do it but if I'm available, God can use me to spread His word.  I'm not a good writer & I know very little about social media but God can still use me to write a blog.  If we realize how little we are, we can see how big God is.  He just needs us to be available for use.  I can tell you that there is nothing you will do that is more important, rewarding, & lasting than what God has for you to do.  We just need to get out of the way, let Christ become greater in our lives, & allow Him to do a great work.  If we think of ourselves less & God more, just think what He can do with a bunch of "unqualified" Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment