Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Let Me Use You

We are confident of this because of our great trust in God through Christ.  It is not that we think we are qualified to do anything on our own.  Our qualification comes from God.  (2 Cor. 3:4-5 NLT).  So three of the major characters of the bible had very few "qualifications" & my grandpa had probably even less qualifications but look how God qualified each of them.  What a great work for His kingdom God did through each of them.  You see those are the people God loves to use because they're willing & He can shine through them.  Really sometimes the less qualified you are the better.  The first time I "preached" I knew how unqualified I was & I told God He was going to have to do it because I couldn't.  I felt extremely nervous for about the first 30 seconds because I knew these people & worse yet, Almighty God , was depending on me to deliver Gods holy word.  That's responsibility!  After that I knew God said let Me have it, just let me use you.  As soon as that happened & I moved out of the way, that was when God could work.  That's all He's asking of us unqualified people is to step out of the way & let Him use us.  God says He will do the talking if we will just go to that neighbor or family member.  He will pour out forgiveness to the person who hurt us if we'll reach out our hand.  What's too hard for us is no problem for Him.  He just wants to use us, let Him worry about the qualifications!

No comments:

Post a Comment