Sunday, June 16, 2013

Growing pains

After looking at a few examples here & many examples throughout the Bible, I started learning that it's really not about being qualified. It is about letting God use me & qualify me even though my own abilities weren't enough.  It was about realizing how woefully unqualified I am but how powerful God is.  Once I realized being qualified or unqualified really wasn't the issue, then the question became how would God use me.  This part of the journey is the hard part in some ways but in some ways it's also the most rewarding.  You see for God to get you where He can use you for His work, there is a growth process that must take place.  Refining must be done.  Sometimes that means there is fire to go through.  If you remember that Romans 8:28 says" And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." , then you know that the growth process will bring things out for your good.  Maybe you feel like you're going through the fire right now.  Let me encourage you, God is preparing you for a great work.  We will take a look at some of the things we go through in the growth process.  Well look at things God will build in us & things He wants to get rid of.  Do you have the courage to go through it?  I'm not always sure I do but well pray for that courage & well pray for each other.  Do you love Him enough to go through the growth process & come out stronger?  Remember God loves you & He rewards those who seek Him.  God wants to do great things through you!

No comments:

Post a Comment