Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tell the Doubts to Go

When doubts filled my mind , Your comfort gave me renewed hope & cheer. (Ps.94:19 NLT).  When things don't go according to plan & it takes a lot longer than you thought, doubts can begin to fill your mind.  Satan will even send people to help throw a few more doubts in.  Over the last couple of years, I have to say there have been more than a few times that I have questioned whether or not God was really asking me to do ministry.  When I started I really felt like I would be pastoring a growing church by now & I'm not.  I go through some periods when I don't even fill in very often.  It does get discouraging sometimes.  That's what Satan wants, a discouraged Christian.  That's when you have to get away with God & spend time seeking Him & His will for your life.  His timing is not always ours.  His path is not always ours.  I have to say every time I have done that I have always come away with a renewed hope.  I don't always know the exact direction but I do know that God has a ministry for me to do.  So if you're feeling like its not working out & you really must not be qualified, let me encourage you.  Don't give up!  Seek God, seek His will.  God has a ministry for you as well & don't let Satan or anyone else discourage that!

No comments:

Post a Comment