Sunday, November 3, 2013

Are you talking to me

When the angel of The Lord appeared to Gideon, he said, "The Lord is with you, mighty warrior. (Judges 6: 12 NIV)

I don't know about any of you but I can't say I've felt much like a "mighty warrior" this week.  As a matter of fact,  I remember saying this week that I was tired of being the bug.  Sometimes you just have times where it feels this way.  As the week went on I also remember telling myself I wasn't supposed to be feeling that way.  However sometimes you do & there's no point in denying it because God already knows it anyway.  But even in those times it's important to remember how God sees you & that through Him you are what He says.  After all, He created you.  So if the Creator of the universe says that I'm a mighty warrior then I'm a mighty warrior.  Gideon was a mighty warrior, not because of his ability but because of God with him.  Now the neat thing is today that if we are Gods child, not only is God "with" us but He's now "in " us.  How much better is that.  As you go out this week, even if you might not feel like it, declare it everyday.  Wake up & say I'm a mighty warrior because God said so.  We need some mighty warriors to step up & spread Gods word.  The world is battling against us spreading Christs message so it's up to the mighty warriors to stand strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment