Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Perfect Peace

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in You (Is. 26:3 NIV)

I'm learning to at least recognize better when my focus is greeting off of Christ.  I'd like to get where it just stayed there instead of recognizing when it's gotten on to something else.  I guess that's why they wrote that song "He's Still Working On Me".  When my focus starts to drift my peace starts to leave.the funny thing is I start out so focused on Christ in the morning & then fear comes along,or frustration pays a visit, or someone says something to offend me & all of a sudden my mind is not so steadfast on God.  Buts signet better at recognizing it I am hopeful that I can get it back on Christ before it drifts too far away. Satan wants our peace because he knows if he can take it, we will become ineffective for the work Christ has for us to do.  If he can't have us, He wants to keep us from reaching others.  I want that peace. I want my focus to stay where it's supposed to be. I want to be effective for Christ.  So as I said earlier, He's still working on me & I'm going to try to keep learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment