Sunday, July 28, 2013

By their love

It seems like today I hear a lot about Christians not practicing what we preach & I'll be the first to admit that sometimes we do fail & some are just playing at their Christianity.  But I have to tell you that I was at two different churches today & was around some real deal Christians.  At both services, I had hands payed on me as I was prayed for.  They prayed for me for healing & they also prayed for me in my ministry.  I have also had numerous real deal Christians who have contacted me over the last few weeks & my original church home praying fervently for me.  So I would like to tell you that there are a lot of sincere, committed Christians out there demonstrating Gods love.  If you are missing out on this wonderful blessing you can & need to find one of those churches & get involved in it.  The bible says the world will know we are followers of Christ because of our love.  I have definitely experienced that & it is indescribable.  To know that people are truly concerned about you & that they are praying for you daily means more than words can express.  So the most effective witness we can have is to show the love of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.  And thanks to all of those who have been showing it to me so effectively lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment