Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Power of Gods Word

Something I've been thinking about for a while is the power of Gods word that we don't take advantage of.  Isiah 55:11 says " so is my word that goes out from my mouth: it will not return to Me empty, but will accomplish what I desire & achieve the purpose for which I sent it." God has given us His word & all of the power & promises in it.  I don't know about you, but I spent a lot of my early Christian life not realizing that power & not knowing how to use it. I did my devotions & read my chapter because that's what I was supposed to do.  It wasn't until I realized I needed to really pursue a relationship with my Lord & Savior that I really started digging into Gods word. The more I get into it, the more I'm realizing the great gift He has given us.  I'm starting to realize the need to prayGods word, to speak Gods word, & to get in agreement with Gods word.  I believe it brings great joy to Gods heart when He hears His children speaking it.  I think when we do that,He wants to move.  Remember , He says that His word will accomplish what He desires when it is spoken.  So what would happen if we started speaking & proclaiming His word.  His word could accomplish what we can't.  It heals, restores, leads, comforts, & on & on.  Today I challenge you to dig into Gods word & start speaking it, praying it, & get into agreement with it.  If you do, it will change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment