Wednesday, July 3, 2013

More opportunities

Today, I am going to start journaling some of my thoughts on this journey of an unqualified Christian.  Today I have thought a lot about Romans 1:16.  It says " For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first & also to the Greek,".  I have thought today how many opportunities I miss everyday to share Christ with someone.  I've been thinking about people I know who are searching for something & I know what they really need is Christ.  Then I think if I miss that many opportunities everyday, how many opportunities do we as Christians miss everyday?  The times at work, school, with our kids, the store, doctors office, etc., that we could be telling someone what God is doing in our lives.  I believe people are seeking for & needing God in their lives & were not sharing Him.  If we're not being the example & reflection of Christ , how are they going to find Christ?  I am going to pray for me to have more opportunities to share Christ & that I would take better advantage of those situations.  I am praying for God to work through me to do this.  I'm asking you to pray that for me as well & I will pray that for you too.  With God working through us, we can make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment