Monday, July 15, 2013

Facing my giant

Last time I talked about going into the Promised Land.  Today I got a view of my giant to be faced.  He is noisy, scary, & he yells a lot of scary things to try to intimidate & defeat me.  But remember Caleb's faith in God.  He realized that the giant didn't matter because the Most High God was walking with him.  Sometimes God doesn't just make our fears & giants go away but He has us face them to show how he delivers us through them & gives us the victory.  He wants to see that we have enough faith in Him to stand against that giant.  This year has been my year of facing a lot of my fears.  I believe that God is wanting me to move past those fears & into His grace & strength so that I can do the work He has called me to do.  Christ already knew this giant & He already knows the way to victory.  Not only that but He knows how to further use it to more "qualify" me for His ministry.  Today I give all praise to Jehovah Rapha & thanks to all my friends & family for the prayers that I know are going up on my behalf.  It's yet another step in the qualifying process.  The verse & promise for the day is : "I will give you back your health, & heal your wounds, says the Lord, "for you are called an outcast -Jerusalem , for whom no one cares." (Jer. 30:17 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment