Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Humbling & Exciting

Well the journey for today has been very humbling & exciting.  I'd like to talk first about the humbling part.  Shortly after I posted on Facebook what had happened yesterday, my phone started lighting up from family & friends.  You all will never know what that means.  It says in Matt. 18:20 that where two or three gather together in His name , Christ is in the midst of them.  I am humbled & thankful that I have we'll over two or three joining with me in prayer.  I know that aged hears & moves when that many people are praying together.  All I can say is than you & to all those who talk about hypocritical Christians, the last couple of days I have seen the real deal Christians.  I have seen love, service, sacrifice, & prayer warriors go into action.  My family as always is tremendous & they strengthen & encourage me each day.  Also as someone who has only been on Facebook for a few months, it's been great hearing from all of my friends through there, texting, & calling.  You're all awesome!

Secondly, it's been exciting.  My sister texted me today about a church looking for a pastor.  I contacted them & well see what God brings about.  So he praying about that too.  And how it all happened, just lets me know that it was from God.  So after yesterday, I feel like God is saying we're going to deal with this giant & I've got work for you to do.  Isn't He amazing!  It brought to mind Philllipians 1:6 where it says when God begins a work in you that He will carry it out to completion.  Praise The Lord,  when you don't know how, he does.
    So from an unqualified Christian, I just want to say thank you!  Thanks to my amazingly family!  Thanks to all of my friends!  And most of all thanks to God for being faithful!  Thanks for all of your support & to God of or enabling me to do things I can't do on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment