Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More than conquerors

Alright, we'll its been a few days since I've written.  I've been out for just a little bit having surgery.  Thanks to God for His healing power & for bringing me out stronger.  I feel like God had some things that He needed me to deal with & I feel like that's what we've been doing the last couple of weeks.  One of the verses that has come to me a lot lately is Romans 8:38. " No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him Who loved us." I think the important part of this is "through Him".  We are nothing but defeated without Him but through Him we are more than conquerors.  I realized over this last couple of weeks that daily I have to trust & rely on Him.  It has been another reminder that its not about me. I have to trust that if I can rely on Him He will overcome my obstacles, heal me, make me strong, etc. all to do His work.  He is always faithful to me  & oh how I've been reminded of that lately.  So today I would like you to encourage you to place your name in this verse & realize that if you are His child, you are more than a conqueror through Him as well.  Don't let Satan tell you otherwise.  Remember this verse is what God says about you.  You can disagree with me but you shouldn't disagree with Gods word. As the book says that I've been reading lately by Beth Moore, "Believe God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment