Monday, July 29, 2013

My healer

At our church, we are asked to share a promise of God that we have claimed for he week.  We have done it since the beginning of the year & it's been very powerful.  I have been claiming many promises lately & the one I'm claiming this week is Psalm 103:3'" He forgives all my sins & heals my diseases." What a powerful God!  He is powerful enough to remove our sins for them to never be remembered.  That's freedom!  And we can go to Him when we need healing, & know that He created us & He knows how to fix us.  So our sins are gone forever & our diseases are gone forever.  He doesn't do things halfway.  Once He does something, it's done.  As I said last night, we need to understand what a powerful God we serve.  When we go to the throne of God in prayer, we need to understand the power He possesses.  Take your sins & your sickness to His feet & leave them there.  He is more than capable of taking care of them.  He is Jehovah Rapha- our Healer, Jehovah Nissi (Battle Fighter), & Jehovah Tsidkenn (our righteousness).  God has really been working on me about faith this year (specifically increasing mine).  I don't think any of us have a clue how much He loves us, how big He is, & how much He wants to bless us.  I think the more we can understand those things, the more we can see His power in our lives.  I don't know about you but I'm ready to see His power more & more in my life.  Not just a trickle but a flood.  How about you?  Do you think God is who He says He is & that He could do that in your life?  Are you ready for it & believing for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment